Join Ashley Jones for The Best of Patch and Applique and learn today’s most sought-after embroidery skills.
The Best of Patch and Applique has been created by the DIME education team led by Eileen Roche for The Sewing Basket.
Elayne West will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on February 9th!
Enjoy instant success with the most requested embroidery project - patches! Create patches and applique like the pros with the latest in designs, fabrics and products. You will learn how easy it is to add custom touches.
- How to make professional-grade applique and patches on any embroidery machine
- Convert any embroidery design into a patch or applique
- Apply the patch to any item
- Master traditional applique finishes such as satin, e-stitch and raw edge
- Get professional results with precuts (with or without a digital cutter)
- Select the right fabric, stabilizer and thread
FEATURING INSPIRATION DESIGNS BY JOANNE BANKO
A graduate of Progressive Fashion School formerly located in Cleveland Ohio, Joanne Banko is an author, freelance sewing educator, and self-proclaimed sewing cheerleader!
Guest instructor on the popular PBS It’s Sew Easy TV show, and author of the book Wrapped in Embroidery, Joanne enjoys designing projects to help sewing and embroidery enthusiasts make the most of their machines.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Event Attendees will receive this FREE "Sewing Machine" Design!
Free design can be stitched as applique or patch.