Join Lisa Knight for a She Shed experience where you will find everything you need to make your embroidery escape!
She Shed Embroidery Escape has been created by the DIME education team led by Eileen Roche for Sewing Center of Orange County.
Steve Shuman will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on July 27th!
A She Shed doesn’t have to be a building, it can be a place where all your favorite things are found – from machines to tools to your favorite pet companions.
The She Shed Embroidery Escape will answer important embroidery questions – from design placement to hooping to software.
Watch and learn how to mark and hoop left-chest, towels, onesies and download a free design.
Learn how to:
- Transform your embroidery with easy software techniques.
- Hoop everything from a onesie to a terrycloth towel.
- Discover the industry’s preferred method of placement.
- Measure and mark without leaving a trace.
- Land the embroidery where planned.
- Create precise professional lettering.
- Edit designs on the fly.
- Multiply your embroidery design stash.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Attendees will receive a free downloadable "She Shed" design!