Join Lisa Knight for The Scoop on In-the-Hoop virtual event and learn how to complete unique projects with one hooping!
The Scoop on In-the-Hoop virtual event is brought to you by the DIME education team led by Eileen Roche for Pocono Sew & Vac.
Lauren Hutzel will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on February 23rd!
Construct, stitch and embellish all in the hoop! Create beautiful and useful items featuring innovative designs and projects from Reen Wilcoxson of Embroidery Garden. Join the DIME embroidery experts for The Scoop on In the Hoop – a 90-minute Shop and Learn class.
You will learn how to:
- Customize and personalize any in-the-hoop design
- How to insert a zipper on an embroidery machine
- The latest tools and tips for great results
- Turn quilting cotton into a non-fray cutout panel
- How to add additional support
- How to work with tricky fabrics
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Attendees will receive this free piece in-the-hoop design.