Join Ashley Jones for the Quilt As You Go virtual event and learn more ways to quilt with your embroidery machine.
The Quilt As You Go has been created by the DIME education team led by Eileen Roche for Barnes Sewing Center.
Melissa Barnes will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on April 21st!
Quilt Your Blocks Now...Join Your Blocks Later! Learn ways to build your quilt block by block, then assemble the finished blocks into an entire quilt. It’s fun, it’s fast and it is easy!
Break down large projects into manageable sections with Quilt As You Go. You’ll learn how to quilt first, then applique and finally piece. Quilt As You Go turns traditional quilting techniques on their head/upside down! Join the DIME embroidery experts for The Quilt As You Go – a 90-minute Shop and Learn class.
You will learn how to:
- Learn how to piece and quilt at the same time
- See several easy and quick ways to join finished blocks
- Add depth and dimension to your quilt blocks with mylar designs
- Learn how to quilt around embroidery designs
- Watch how assembly methods can mimic a whole cloth quilt
- See quilting techniques that conserve fabric
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Event Attendees will receive this FREE piece in-the-hoop design!