Join Ashley Jones for a Holiday Lace Gift Making virtual event and learn one of today’s most sought-after embroidery skills from DIME.
Sign in to see exciting samples and learn new techniques to make gifts for everyone on your gift list. From whimsical and youthful to sophisticated and elegant – all made in My Lace Maker software from DIME.
Holiday Lace Gift Making virtual event has been created by the DIME education team led by Eileen Roche for Ken's Sewing Center.
Kevin Clounch will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on October 27th!
Transform your holidays with specialty embroidery techniques for decorations, wearables, accessories and more. See dozens of inspiring samples. Learn the secrets to professional results and bring your questions. DIME’s experts will be happy to solve your embroidery questions.
Learn 6 Specialty Techniques
- Stabilize free-standing lace for home accents and wearables
- Add sparkle and shine with Mylar and metallic thread
- Elevate gift wrap and greeting cards with unique embroidered elements
- Make embroidered jewelry
- Upcycle fashions with lace
- Create an enchanting table setting with 3-D lacy accents
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Attendees will receive this free design – 3D Lace Bow!