Join Tammy Madden at this virtual event to see what happens When Embroidery and Crafting Collide!
Fusion Fix has been created by the DIME education team led by Eileen Roche for Cut Up and Sew.
Joshua McLean will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on July 19th!
Add more sparkle to your life... and your embroidery.
You’ll learn the basics on how to successfully incorporate heat transfer vinyl into your projects. Be inspired by new ways and techniques to create dazzling effects. Join the DIME embroidery experts for When Embroidery and Crafting Collide – a 90-minute Shop and Learn class.
- See the latest creative tools to turn artwork into embroidery designs
- Add texture and dimension with heat transfer vinyl from Siser®
- Choose the best vinyl for your embroidery design
- Build your own designs for digital cutters or embroidery machines
- Dress up your projects with rhinestones
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Attendees will receive a free downloadable design!