Join Lisa Knight for Everyday Lace virtual event and have fun learning one of today’s most sought-after embroidery skills from DIME.
Everyday Lace has been created by the DIME education team led by Eileen Roche for "Paramount Sewing & Vacuum" and "Longview Sewing".
Dustin Evans will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on November 7th!
Add an elegant touch to your home and wardrobe with beautiful lace accents. From country cute to city chic, you’ll be inspired to create and stitch your lace embellishments. Everyday Lace virtual event features the latest in lace-making tools and new products from DIME.
Learn Specialty Techniques
- Learn how to bring Lace into your lifestyle – everyday!
- Stabilize free-standing lace for home accents, gifts and garments.
- Add a glistening touch to your lace wit Mylar and metallic threads.
- Discover trendy dimensional embroidery techniques.
- Make embroidered jewelry.
- Add lace accents to monograms and more!
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Attendees will receive a free downloadable lace design!