Join Lisa Knight for one of today’s most sought-after skills from DIME.
Block Party has been created by the DIME education team led by Eileen Roche for Austin's Sewing Center.
Teresa Packer will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on August 19th!
Achieve perfect points, square corners and dazzling diamonds by piecing in the hoop with an embroidery machine. Small, quilted projects – finished in an afternoon – will have you busting through your stash and stitching every day. Join the DIME quilting and embroidery experts for Block Party – a 90-minute Shop and Learn class.
You will learn how to:
- Get perfect points on every block, every time
- Piece miniature quilt blocks – stress free!
- Cut quilt block pieces without specialty rulers or skip the cutting
- Turn your own block into an in-the-hoop block
- Use your scraps
- Fit quilting into your schedule everyday
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Attendees will receive this free piece in-the-hoop design!