Join Ashley Jones for a Beyond Monograms virtual event and have fun learning how to take your lettering beyond the norm from DIME.
Beyond Monograms has been created by the DIME education team led by Eileen Roche for Temple Sew and Quilt.
Jeremiah or Jennifer Trumble will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on January 31st!
Create traditional to modern; elegant to casual, lettering like the pros. Ramp up text with metallics, shadow work, mini fonts and jumbo letters. DIME’s Beyond Monograms will captivate you when you see the possibilities you can achieve on any embroidery machine. The 90-minute virtual event also has Q&A time to resolve a myriad of concerns like font selection, letter placement, along with modern approaches to monogramming, lettering and more.
- Make beautiful monograms on any machine
- Enhance traditional lettering with glittering effects
- Learn the trick to elegant shadow work
- Master the secret to legible micro lettering
- Tips for bold, jumbo monograms
- Mix fonts for trendy design
- Graphically fill shapes with text
- Fabric, stabilizer and thread selections
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Attendees will receive a free downloadable "Monogram Frame" design!