Inspiration Social Software & Hooping Clinic
Thimble Towne – January 8 – 9, 2016
Join Inspiration Consultant, Lisa Knight
at Thimble Towne
for the Software & Hooping Clinic!
Students will mark and hoop the top five embroiderables: onesies, left-chest, towels, napkins and continuous embroidery.
Attendees will learn how to:
- hoop everything from a onesie to a terrycloth towel
- discover the industry’s preferred method of placement
- measure and mark without leaving a trace
- land the embroidery where they planned!
- use the pros’ applique tips
- create and critique precision lettering
- turn words into artwork
- edit designs on the fly
- transform simple sketches into artistic thread works
- multiply their embroidery design stash
- master continuous embroidery
- Perfect Embroidery Pro
- Word Art in Stitches
- Snap Hoop Monster
- Perfect Alignment Laser 1 & 2
- Embroiderer’s Helper
- Hoop Guard
- And more!
Plus! All attendees will receive a free surprise goody bag! Cost to attend:
* To receive the Block Party Applique, guests must register for the event by December 8, 2015. The Block Party Applique will be sent via email as an automatic download.
Registering online only “reserves” your seat. Payment for registration must be made at the dealer location directly to confirm your registration.
400 W Caldwell Ave Ste F
Visalia, CA 93277
Phone: (559) 627-5778
January 8, 2016: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
January 8, 2016: 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
January 9, 2016: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Refreshments will be provided.
Registration Fee Only $29