Inspiration Social Software & Hooping Clinic
The Quilter’s Trunk – January 22 – 23, 2016
Join Inspiration Consultant, Lisa Knight
at The Quilter’s Trunk
for the Software & Hooping Clinic!
Students will mark and hoop the top five embroiderables: onesies, left-chest, towels, napkins and continuous embroidery.
Attendees will learn how to:
- hoop everything from a onesie to a terrycloth towel
- discover the industry’s preferred method of placement
- measure and mark without leaving a trace
- land the embroidery where they planned!
- use the pros’ applique tips
- create and critique precision lettering
- turn words into artwork
- edit designs on the fly
- transform simple sketches into artistic thread works
- multiply their embroidery design stash
- master continuous embroidery
- Perfect Embroidery Pro
- Word Art in Stitches
- Snap Hoop Monster
- Perfect Alignment Laser 1 & 2
- Embroiderer’s Helper
- Hoop Guard
- And more!
Plus! All attendees will receive a free surprise goody bag! Cost to attend:
* To receive the Block Party Applique, guests must register for the event by December 22, 2015. The Block Party Applique will be sent via email as an automatic download.
Registering online only “reserves” your seat. Payment for registration must be made at the dealer location directly to confirm your registration.
The Quilter’s Trunk
10352 S. Western Ave
Chicago, IL 60643
Phone: (773) 980-1100
January 22, 2016: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM – Class is full!
January 23, 2016: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Refreshments will be included.
Registration Fee Only $29