Inspiration Social Quilting & Embroidery Mixer
Ellicott City Sew Vac – December 4 – 5, 2015
Join Inspiration Consultant, Ashley Jones
at Ellicott City Sew Vac
for the Quilting & Embroidery Mixer!
Learn to quilt a block, a row or a bed-size quilt with an embroidery machine.
Attendees will learn how to:
- create perfect quilt blocks
- eliminate complicated math for borders and sashing
- overcome ugly quilt backs
- select the best hoop for the quilt
- support the weight of the quilt
- select the right designs for the quilt
- plan the quilting layout
- cut custom quilt templates
- master continuous embroidery
- duplicate Eileen Roche’s reversible piecing technique
- design perfect quilt labels
- land the embroidery where you planned!
- My Quilt Embellisher
- My Block Piecer
- My Quilt Planner
- Cheater Quilts
- Print & Stick Target Paper
- And more!
Cost to attend – ONLY $29 and receive a free surprise goody bag!
PLUS if you REGISTER ONLINE before November 1, 2015 – you will receive DIME’s Blanket Stitch Applique Alphabet FREE immediately upon registration. This applique design set includes multiple embroidery formats plus cutting files for SVG and FCM.
Includes 26 letters and 10 numbers.
Registration online is required to receive the Blanket Stitch Applique Designs. Registering online only “reserves” your seat. Payment for registration must be made at the dealer location directly to confirm your registration.
Seating is limited.
Ellicott City Sew Vac
8480 Baltimore National Pike
Ellicott City, MD 21043
Phone: (410) 465-6366
December 4, 2015: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
December 4, 2015: 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
December 5, 2015: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Refreshments will be provided.
Registration Fee Only $29