Inspiration Social Quilting & Embroidery Mixer
Cattell’s Sew & Vac – September 10 – 11, 2016
Join Inspiration Consultant, Sheryl Burnette
at Cattell’s Sew & Vac
for the Quilting & Embroidery Mixer!
Learn to quilt a block, a row or a bed-size quilt with an embroidery machine.
Attendees will learn how to:
- create perfect quilt blocks
- eliminate complicated math for borders and sashing
- overcome ugly quilt backs
- select the best hoop for the quilt
- support the weight of the quilt
- select the right designs for the quilt
- plan the quilting layout
- cut custom quilt templates
- master continuous embroidery
- duplicate Eileen Roche’s reversible piecing technique
- design perfect quilt labels
- land the embroidery where you planned!
- My Quilt Embellisher
- My Block Piecer
- My Quilt Planner
- Cheater Quilts
- Print & Stick Target Paper
- And more!
Plus! All attendees will receive a free surprise goody bag! Cost to attend: Only $29
Registration online is required to receive the Quilted Blossoms Designs. Registering online only “reserves” your seat. Payment for registration must be made at the dealer location directly to confirm your registration.
Cattell’s Sew & Vac
1 Tomlinson Mill Road, Store 3
Medford, NJ 08055
Phone: (856) 334-8139
September 10, 2016: 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
September 11, 2016: 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Refreshments will be included.
Registration Fee Only $29