Inspiration Social Software & Hooping Clinic
Airport Sewing Center – April 29 – 30, 2016
Join Inspiration Consultant, Kellie Rushing
at Airport Sewing Center
for the Software & Hooping Clinic!
Students will mark and hoop the top five embroiderables: onesies, left-chest, towels, napkins and continuous embroidery.
Attendees will learn how to:
- hoop everything from a onesie to a terrycloth towel
- discover the industry’s preferred method of placement
- measure and mark without leaving a trace
- land the embroidery where you planned!
- use the pros’ applique tips
- create and critique precision lettering
- turn words into artwork
- edit designs on the fly
- transform simple sketches into artistic thread works
- multiply your embroidery design stash
- master continuous embroidery
- Perfect Embroidery Pro
- Word Art in Stitches
- Snap Hoop Monster
- Perfect Alignment Laser 1 & 2
- Embroiderer’s Helper
- Hoop Guard
- And more!
Plus! All attendees will receive a free surprise goody bag! Cost to attend:
* To receive the Block Party Applique, guests must register for the event by March 29, 2016. The Block Party Applique will be sent via email as an automatic download.
Registering online only “reserves” your seat. Payment for registration must be made at the dealer location directly to confirm your registration.
Airport Sewing Center
13 West Prospect Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Phone: (412) 922-1000
Event is held at:
Giant Eagle Market District
100 Settlers Ridge Road
Pittsburgh, (Robinson Township) PA 15205
April 29, 2016: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
April 30, 2016: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Lunch will be provided.
Registration Fee Only $29