- October 19th, 2021 at 2:00 pm CDT
October 19, 2021
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Event Replay (CDT Time Zone)
October 19, 2021 - October 21, 2021
3:30 pm - 12:30 pm
Event Phone: 618-444-2385
Join Eileen Roche and Ashley Jones for an Applique Affair with Virtual Sewing Guild.
Join in the fun and learn one of today’s most sought-after embroidery skills from DIME.
Margaret Moorehead will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on October 19th!
Enjoy instant success with tips and tricks for applique from the pros. From cute to sophisticated blanket stitch, raw edge, satin, motif and layered appliques will charm you. The Applique Affair virtual event features the latest in applique tools and brand new products from DIME.
Blah to Beautiful Applique
Spark a new passion:
- Master traditional finishes such as satin, e-stitch and raw edge
- Accent appliques with unique frames
- Convert any embroidery design into an applique
- Conserve fabric with precuts (with or without a digital cutter).
- Fabric, stabilizer, adhesive and thread selections
- Make professional grade appliques on any machine
- Add appliques to garments, quilts and accessories
Event Attendees will receive
this FREE "Snowflake" Design!
Venue Phone: 618-444-2385
Venue Website: https://virtualsewingguild.net/
Applique Affair – 90 minute Virtual event
October 19th, 2021 at 2:00 pm CDT
Educator Presenting: Ashley Jones
Co-Host: Eileen Roche
Participating Store Host: Margaret Moorehead