- January 4th, 2022 at 11am CST
January 4, 2022
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Event Replay (CST Time Zone)
January 4, 2022 - January 6, 2022
12:30 pm - 9:30 am
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Event Phone: 815-836-8735
Join Eileen Roche and Lisa Knight for an Applique Affair with Thimbles.
Join in the fun and learn one of today’s most sought-after embroidery skills from DIME.
Tammy Newton will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on January 4th!
Enjoy instant success with tips and tricks for applique from the pros. From cute to sophisticated blanket stitch, raw edge, satin, motif and layered appliques will charm you. The Applique Affair virtual event features the latest in applique tools and brand new products from DIME.
Blah to Beautiful Applique
Spark a new passion:
- Master traditional finishes such as satin, e-stitch and raw edge
- Accent appliques with unique frames
- Convert any embroidery design into an applique
- Conserve fabric with precuts (with or without a digital cutter).
- Fabric, stabilizer, adhesive and thread selections
- Make professional grade appliques on any machine
- Add appliques to garments, quilts and accessories
Applique Affair! featuring inspiration designs by Joanne Banko
A graduate of Progressive Fashion School formerly located in Cleveland Ohio, Joanne Banko is an author, freelance sewing educator, and self-proclaimed sewing cheerleader!
Guest instructor on the popular PBS It’s Sew Easy TV show, and author of the book Wrapped in Embroidery, Joanne enjoys designing projects to help sewing and embroidery enthusiasts make the most of their machines.
Event Attendees will receive
this FREE "Snowflake" Design!
Venue Phone: 815-836-8735
Venue Website: https://www.thimblesquilts.com/
Applique Affair – 90 minute Virtual event
January 4th, 2022 at 11am CST
Educator Presenting: Lisa Knight
Co-Host: Eileen Roche
Participating Store Host: Tammy Newton