- October 16, Friday at 12pm PDT (2pm CDT)
October 16, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Event Replay (PDT Time Zone)
October 16, 2020 - October 18, 2020
1:30 pm - 10:30 am
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Event Phone: 818-332-7777
Join Deborah Jones and Tina Bartelmay for a She Shed experience where you will find everything you need to make your embroidery escape!
Sewing Machine Warehouse
Scott Goodman will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on October 16th!
A She Shed doesn’t have to be a building, it can be a place where all your favorite things are found – from machines to tools to your favorite pet companions.
The She Shed Embroidery Escape will answer important embroidery questions – from design placement to hooping to software.
Watch and learn how to mark and hoop left-chest, towels, onesies and download a free design.
Learn How To
- Transform your embroidery with easy software techniques.
- Hoop everything from a onesie to a terrycloth towel.
- Discover the industry’s preferred method of placement.
- Measure and mark without leaving a trace.
- Land the embroidery where planned.
- Create precise professional lettering.
- Edit designs on the fly.
- Multiply your embroidery design stash.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
All who attend will get a free She Shed Embroidery Design
Venue Phone: 818-332-7777
Venue Website: https://www.kneedle.com/
She Shed Embroidery Escape – 90 minute Virtual event
October 16, Friday at 12pm PDT (2pm CDT)
Educator Presenting: Tina Bartelmay
Co-Host: Deborah Jones
Participating Store Host: Scott Goodman