- August 20th at 12:00pm EDT (11:00am CDT)
August 20, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Event Replay (EDT Time Zone)
August 20, 2021 - August 22, 2021
1:30 pm - 10:30 am
Event Phone: 304-487-6700
Join Deborah Jones and Donna Siler for Edge to Edge Quilting with Your Embroidery Machine Virtual Exclusive event!
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn one of today’s most sought-after embroidery skills.
Sue Hardin will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on August 20th!
Edge to Edge Quilting with Your Embroidery Machine highlights the unique collaboration of DIME and Amelie Scott Designs. Amelie Scott Designs’ Expansion Packs perfectly complement DIME’s quilting and embroidery tools. You’ll be amazed how easy it is to finish your quilts with Amelie Scott Designs’ gorgeous quilting designs and you can expect professional results when you use DIME’s products and techniques to get the job done.
- Eileen Roche’s Quilt with an Embroidery Machine Methods
- Amelie Scott’s Edge to Edge Quilting Designs
- How to design quilting layouts from crib to king size
- How to handle a bulky quilt on an embroidery machine
- Precisely place quilting designs in the hoop
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Enjoy a free downloadable Anchor design.
Venue Phone: 304-487-6700
Venue Website: https://thesewinggallery.net/
Edge to Edge Quilting with Your Embroidery Machine – 90 minute Virtual event
August 20th at 12:00pm EDT (11:00am CDT)
Educator Presenting: Donna Siler
Co-Host: Deborah Jones
Participating Store Host: Sue Hardin