- September 4, Friday at 10 am EDT (9 am CDT)
September 4, 2020
10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Event Replay (EDT Time Zone)
September 4, 2020 - September 6, 2020
11:30 am - 8:30 am
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Event Phone: 828-264-1049
Join Deborah Jones and Tina Bartelmay
for Lace Making Tips Online event –
Sew Original Customer Exclusive!
Attend this class and learn new specialty techniques including upcycling fashions with lace, embroidered fringe, mylar applique, & more! Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation with Tina Bartelmay and Deborah Jones!
Kathy Hill will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on September 4th!
Learn new techniques that showcase projects from graceful and elegant to fun and frivolous. We’ll surprise you with all the special effects you can create with your embroidery machine, stabilizers and thread. From fashion to home decor, if you want your friends to say, “You made that?” this is the class for you.
Includes a Stitch at Home Project: Experience the latest machine features while creating a fun lace bookmark– downloadable lace design provided!
Learn 7 new specialty techniques!
- Stabilize free-standing lace for fashionable athleisure wear, home accents, and more.
- Custom fit lace for your garments.
- Upcycle fashions with lace.
- Add a glistening touch to your embroidery with metallics and Mylar.
- Discover inspiration with trendy dimensional embroidery techniques!
- Make embroidered jewelry.
- Add lacy effects to monograms.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Venue Phone: 828-264-1049
Venue Website: https://www.seworiginal.org
Camouflage With Lace – 90 minute Virtual
September 4, Friday at 10 am EDT (9 am CDT)
Educator Presenting: Tina Bartelmay
Co-Host: Deborah Jones
Participating Store Host: Kathy Hill