- October 13th, 2021 at 1:00pm PDT (3:00pm CDT)
October 13, 2021
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Event Replay (PDT Time Zone)
October 13, 2021 - October 15, 2021
2:30 pm - 11:30 am
Event Phone: 702-563-8600
Join Eileen Roche & Lisa Knight for a Patch Party exclusively with Quiltique.
Join in the fun and learn one of today’s most sought-after embroidery skills from DIME.
Jennifer Albaugh will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on October 13th!
Jump on market trends with fashion patches – from bags to jackets to shoes! Create patches like the pros with twills, metallics, adhesives and tools. Patch Party also has Q&A time to resolve a myriad of concerns like proper placement, lettering and font choices. You don’t want to miss this solution to the most-requested embroidery project – patches!
- How to make professional grade patches on any machine
- Fabric, stabilizer and thread selections
- Mixing fonts for trendy design
- Convert any embroidery design into a patch
- Customize pre-made patches
- How to apply to garments
- How to care for patches
Event Attendees will receive
this FREE "Artist @ Work" Design!
Venue Phone: 702-563-8600
Venue Website: https://quiltique.com/
Patch Party – 90 minute Virtual event
October 13th, 2021 at 1:00pm PDT (3:00pm CDT)
Educator Presenting: Lisa Knight
Co-Host: Eileen Roche
Participating Store Host: Jennifer Albaugh