- July 13th at 10:00am PDT (12:00pm CDT)
July 13, 2021
10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Event Replay (PDT Time Zone)
July 13, 2021 - July 15, 2021
11:30 am - 8:30 am
Event Phone: 800-687-5175
Join Eileen Roche and Ashley Jones for a She Shed experience where you will find everything you need to make your embroidery escape!
Quality Sewing & Vacuum
A She Shed doesn’t have to be a building, it can be a place where all your favorite things are found – from machines to tools to your favorite pet companions.
The She Shed Embroidery Escape will answer important embroidery questions – from design placement to hooping to software.
Watch and learn how to mark and hoop left-chest, towels, onesies and download a free design.
Learn How To
- Transform your embroidery with easy software techniques.
- Hoop everything from a onesie to a terrycloth towel.
- Discover the industry’s preferred method of placement.
- Measure and mark without leaving a trace.
- Land the embroidery where planned.
- Create precise professional lettering.
- Edit designs on the fly.
- Multiply your embroidery design stash.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
All who attend will get a free She Shed Embroidery Design
Venue Phone: 800-687-5175
Venue Website: https://www.qualitysewing.com/
She Shed Embroidery Escape – 90 minute Virtual event
July 13th at 10:00am PDT (12:00pm CDT)
Educator Presenting: Ashley Jones
Co-Host: Eileen Roche