- May 21st at 3:00pm EDT (2:00pm CDT)
May 21, 2021
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Event Replay (EDT Time Zone)
May 21, 2021 - May 23, 2021
4:30 pm - 1:30 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Event Phone: 864-962-5353
Join Deborah Jones and Ashley Jones for a She Shed experience where you will find everything you need to make your embroidery escape!
Marietta’s Quilt & Sew
Christy with Marietta’s Quilt & Sew will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on May 21st!
A She Shed doesn’t have to be a building, it can be a place where all your favorite things are found – from machines to tools to your favorite pet companions.
The She Shed Embroidery Escape will answer important embroidery questions – from design placement to hooping to software.
Watch and learn how to mark and hoop left-chest, towels, onesies and download a free design.
Learn How To
- Transform your embroidery with easy software techniques.
- Hoop everything from a onesie to a terrycloth towel.
- Discover the industry’s preferred method of placement.
- Measure and mark without leaving a trace.
- Land the embroidery where planned.
- Create precise professional lettering.
- Edit designs on the fly.
- Multiply your embroidery design stash.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
All who attend will get a free She Shed Embroidery Design
Venue Phone: 864-962-5353
Venue Website: http://www.mariettasquiltandsew.com/
She Shed Embroidery Escape – 90 minute Virtual event
May 21st at 3:00pm EDT (2:00pm CDT)
Educator Presenting: Ashley Jones
Co-Host: Deborah Jones
Participating Store Host: Christy with Marietta’s Quilt & Sew