- Jackman's Fabrics (Saint Louis) - November 17, 2019
November 16, 2019 - November 17, 2019
9:00 pm - 4:00 am
Event Phone: (314) 994-1060
Join Inspiration Consultant,
for this fun and informative event in a relaxed learning environment.
Learn new specialty techniques!
You’ll learn new techniques in this 7-hour class that showcase projects from graceful and elegant to fun and frivolous. We’ll surprise you with all the special effects you can create with your embroidery machine, stabilizers and thread. From fashion to home decor, if you want your friends to say, “You made that?” this is the class for you.
Learn new specialty techniques:
- Stabilize free-standing lace for fashionable athleisure wear, home accents, and more.
- Custom fit lace for your garments.
- Upcycle fashions with lace.
- Mix embroidery with prints.
- Add a glistening touch to your embroidery with metallics and Mylar.
- Lift your lettering with puffy foam.
- Discover inspiration with trendy dimensional embroidery techniques!
- Learn to use embroidery to enhance your wardrobe and flatter your figure.
- Make embroidered fringe.
- Add lacy effects to lettering.
- Stitched Snapshots Software & Charm with instructions to make your own Free Standing Lace charm! (A $199 Value!)
Digital photos becomes stitches!
Stitched Snapshots is a fun way to transform your photos to embroidered art pieces!
Venue Phone: (314) 994-1060
1234 North Lindbergh, Saint Louis, Missouri, 63132, United States