- Green's Sewing & Vacuum - June 23, 2018
June 22, 2018 - June 23, 2018
11:00 pm - 4:00 am
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Event Phone: (541) 779-3411
Join Inspirations Consultant,
for this fun and informative event in a relaxed learning environment.
Register now for only $29
Green's Sewing & Vacuum
Nothing says homemade like poor quality lettering. In this 5-hour class, students will learn the theory and practice of creating high-quality embroidered lettering. In the first part of the day, we’ll cover software features to help you create your best lettering ever, and in the second part of the day, we’ll stitch examples, round-robin style.
Attendees will learn how to:
- How to choose the best font for your project
- Get clean crisp text in small sizes
- Create popular word art style birth squares and more- the easy way
- Stitch large lettering that won’t snag or pull out
- Choose the right thread for big and bold or light and delicate
- Keep your lettering from disappearing into textured fabrics
- Make quick work of poems, scriptures, recipes and more
- Pump up your lettering with 3D embroidery foam lettering
- Make towel monograms that will last the life of the towel
- Embroider lettering on light delicate fabrics with no stabilizer show-through
- Goody Bag that includes CD with Make & Take projects
Venue Phone: (541) 779-3411
1017 Knutson Ave, Medford, Oregon, 97504, United States