- Galesburg Sewing Center - March 10, 2018
March 9, 2018 - March 10, 2018
11:00 pm - 4:00 am
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Event Phone: (309) 343-5019
Join Inspiration Consultant,
at Galesburg Sewing Center
for Design Workshop Event!
Who should attend?
This 5-hour lecture demo is designed for all quilting skill levels.
- If you’ve ever wanted to design your fabric, then this event is for you!
- If you have quilt tops and need to finish them, we’ll show you how!
- Learn how easy it is to piece in the hoop, create beautiful quilting designs and design one-of-a-kind fabric!
1. Design an entire quilt top using state-of-the-art fabric design software.
2. Experiment with repeating patterns to create allover fabrics!
3. Learn piece in-the-hoop techniques for making individual quilt blocks at the embroidery machine.
4. Learn the quilt-as-you-go method for quilting using Stipple products!
At the Quilting Stations:
5. Test drive the Weightless Quilter – the solution for handling bulky quilts.
6. Stitch machine embroidered quilting designs using the shortE!
Have a stack of unfinished quilt tops at home? Learn how templates can aid in planning quilting design placement for flawless results!
Venue Phone: (309) 343-5019
243 East Main Street, Galesburg, Illinois, 61401, United States