- October 8th, Thursday at 3:30 pm CDT
October 8, 2020
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Event Replay
October 8, 2020 - October 10, 2020
5:00 pm - 2:00 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Join Eileen Roche and Ashley Jones for a She Shed experience where you will find everything you need to make your embroidery escape!
Kirsten Swanson will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on October 8th!
A She Shed doesn’t have to be a building, it can be a place where all your favorite things are found – from machines to tools to your favorite pet companions.
The She Shed Embroidery Escape will answer important embroidery questions – from design placement to hooping to software.
Watch and learn how to mark and hoop left-chest, towels, onesies and download a free design.
Learn How To
- Transform your embroidery with easy software techniques.
- Hoop everything from a onesie to a terrycloth towel.
- Discover the industry’s preferred method of placement.
- Measure and mark without leaving a trace.
- Land the embroidery where planned.
- Create precise professional lettering.
- Edit designs on the fly.
- Multiply your embroidery design stash.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
All who attend will get a free She Shed Embroidery Design
Venue Website: https://www.embroidery.com/
She Shed Embroidery Escape – 90 minute Virtual event
August 10th at 2:00pm CDT
Educator Presenting: Ashley Jones
Co-Host: Eileen Roche
Contact Information: email@example.com