- December 7th, 2021 at 2pm CST
December 7, 2021
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Event Replay (CST Time Zone)
December 7, 2021 - December 9, 2021
3:30 pm - 12:30 pm
Event Phone: 435-755-0486
Join Deborah Jones and Lisa Knight for Edge to Edge Quilting with Your Embroidery Machine Virtual Exclusive event!
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn one of today’s most sought-after embroidery skills.
Edge to Edge Quilting with Your Embroidery Machine highlights the unique collaboration of DIME and Amelie Scott Designs. Amelie Scott Designs’ Expansion Packs perfectly complement DIME’s quilting and embroidery tools. You’ll be amazed how easy it is to finish your quilts with Amelie Scott Designs’ gorgeous quilting designs and you can expect professional results when you use DIME’s products and techniques to get the job done.
- Eileen Roche’s Quilt with an Embroidery Machine Methods
- Amelie Scott’s Edge to Edge Quilting Designs
- How to design quilting layouts from crib to king size
- How to handle a bulky quilt on an embroidery machine
- Precisely place quilting designs in the hoop
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Enjoy a free downloadable Anchor design.
Venue Phone: 435-755-0486
Venue Website: https://www.embroidery.com/
Edge to Edge Quilting with Your Embroidery Machine – 90 minute Virtual event
December 7th, 2021 at 2pm CST
Educator Presenting: Lisa Knight
Co-Host: Deborah Jones