- October 8th, 2021 at 11am CDT
October 8, 2021
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Event Replay (CDT Time Zone)
October 8, 2021 - October 10, 2021
12:30 pm - 9:30 am
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Event Phone: 888-739-0555
Join Eileen Roche & Lisa Knight for a Patch Party virtual embroidery event.
Join in the fun and learn one of today’s most sought-after embroidery skills from DIME.
Jump on market trends with fashion patches – from bags to jackets to shoes! Create patches like the pros with twills, metallics, adhesives and tools. Patch Party also has Q&A time to resolve a myriad of concerns like proper placement, lettering and font choices. You don’t want to miss this solution to the most-requested embroidery project – patches!
- How to make professional grade patches on any machine
- Fabric, stabilizer and thread selections
- Mixing fonts for trendy design
- Convert any embroidery design into a patch
- Customize pre-made patches
- How to apply to garments
- How to care for patches
Event Attendees will receive
this FREE "Artist @ Work" Design!
Venue Phone: 888-739-0555
Patch Party – 90 minute Virtual event
October 8th, 2021 at 11am CDT
Educator Presenting: Lisa Knight
Co-Host: Eileen Roche