- October 16, Friday at 12pm EDT (11am CDT)
October 16, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Event Replay (EDT Time Zone)
October 16, 2020 - October 18, 2020
1:30 pm - 10:30 am
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Event Phone: 716-204-8350
Join Eileen Roche and Ashley Jones for a She Shed experience where you will find everything you need to make your embroidery escape!
Aurora Sewing Center
Scott Perry & Alyssa McDonell will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on October 16th!
A She Shed doesn’t have to be a building, it can be a place where all your favorite things are found – from machines to tools to your favorite pet companions.
The She Shed Embroidery Escape will answer important embroidery questions – from design placement to hooping to software.
Watch and learn how to mark and hoop left-chest, towels, onesies and download a free design.
Learn How To
- Transform your embroidery with easy software techniques.
- Hoop everything from a onesie to a terrycloth towel.
- Discover the industry’s preferred method of placement.
- Measure and mark without leaving a trace.
- Land the embroidery where planned.
- Create precise professional lettering.
- Edit designs on the fly.
- Multiply your embroidery design stash.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
All who attend will get a free She Shed Embroidery Design
Venue Phone: 716-204-8350
Venue Website: https://www.aurorasewingcenter.com/
She Shed Embroidery Escape – 90 minute Virtual event
October 16, Friday at 12pm EDT (11am CDT)
Educator Presenting: Ashley Jones
Co-Host: Eileen Roche
Participating Store Host: Scott Perry & Alyssa McDonell