- October 26th, 2021 at 1pm EDT (12pm CDT)
October 26, 2021
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Event Replay (EDT Time Zone)
October 26, 2021 - October 28, 2021
2:30 pm - 11:30 am
Contact Information: 716-204-8350 or 716-652-2811
Join Eileen Roche and Ashley Jones for an Applique Affair with Aurora Sewing Center.
Join in the fun and learn one of today’s most sought-after embroidery skills from DIME.
Scott Perry & Alyssa McDonell will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on October 26th!
Enjoy instant success with tips and tricks for applique from the pros. From cute to sophisticated blanket stitch, raw edge, satin, motif and layered appliques will charm you. The Applique Affair virtual event features the latest in applique tools and brand new products from DIME.
Blah to Beautiful Applique
Spark a new passion:
- Master traditional finishes such as satin, e-stitch and raw edge
- Accent appliques with unique frames
- Convert any embroidery design into an applique
- Conserve fabric with precuts (with or without a digital cutter).
- Fabric, stabilizer, adhesive and thread selections
- Make professional grade appliques on any machine
- Add appliques to garments, quilts and accessories
Event Attendees will receive
this FREE "Snowflake" Design!
Venue Phone: 716-204-8350 or 716-652-2811
Venue Website: https://www.aurorasewingcenter.com/
Applique Affair – 90 minute Virtual event
October 26th, 2021 at 1pm EDT (12pm CDT)
Educator Presenting: Ashley Jones
Co-Host: Eileen Roche
Participating Store Host: Scott Perry & Alyssa McDonell