- November 4th, 2021 at 3pm CDT
November 4, 2021
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Event Replay (CDT Time Zone)
November 4, 2021 - November 6, 2021
4:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Event Phone: 888-288-3009
Join Deborah Jones and Aine McCarthy for an Applique Affair with Ann the Gran.
Join in the fun and learn one of today’s most sought-after embroidery skills from DIME.
Enjoy instant success with tips and tricks for applique from the pros. From cute to sophisticated blanket stitch, raw edge, satin, motif and layered appliques will charm you. The Applique Affair virtual event features the latest in applique tools and brand new products from DIME.
Blah to Beautiful Applique
Spark a new passion:
- Master traditional finishes such as satin, e-stitch and raw edge
- Accent appliques with unique frames
- Convert any embroidery design into an applique
- Conserve fabric with precuts (with or without a digital cutter).
- Fabric, stabilizer, adhesive and thread selections
- Make professional grade appliques on any machine
- Add appliques to garments, quilts and accessories
Applique Affair! featuring inspiration designs by Joann Banko
A graduate of Progressive Fashion School formerly located in Cleveland Ohio, Joanne Banko is an author, freelance sewing educator, and self-proclaimed sewing cheerleader!
Guest instructor on the popular PBS It’s Sew Easy TV show, and author of the book Wrapped in Embroidery, Joanne enjoys designing projects to help sewing and embroidery enthusiasts make the most of their machines.
Event Attendees will receive
this FREE "Snowflake" Design!
Venue Phone: 888-288-3009
Venue Website: https://www.annthegran.com/
Applique Affair – 90 minute Virtual event
November 4th, 2021 at 3pm CDT
Educator Presenting: Aine McCarthy
Co-Host: Deborah Jones