- August 13th, Thursday at 2pm PDT (4pm CDT)
August 13, 2020
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Event Replay (PDT Time Zone)
August 13, 2020 - August 15, 2020
3:30 pm - 12:30 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Event Phone: 310-257-1744
Join Deborah Jones and Aine McCarthy
for Lace Making Tips Online event –
AAA Sewing & Fabric Customer Exclusive!
Attend this class and learn new specialty techniques including upcycling fashions with lace, embroidered fringe, mylar applique, & more! Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation with Aine McCarthy and Deborah Jones!
Salima Jaffer will be the moderator of this event and looks forward to joining you on August 13th!
Learn new techniques that showcase projects from graceful and elegant to fun and frivolous. We’ll surprise you with all the special affects you can create with your embroidery machine, stabilizers and thread. From fashion to home decor, if you want your friends to say, “You made that?” this is the class for you.
Includes a Stitch at Home Project: Experience the latest machine features while creating a fun lace bookmark– downloadable lace design provided!
Learn 7 new specialty techniques!
- Stabilize free-standing lace for fashionable athleisure wear, home accents, and more.
- Custom fit lace for your garments.
- Upcycle fashions with lace.
- Add a glistening touch to your embroidery with metallics and Mylar.
- Discover inspiration with trendy dimensional embroidery techniques!
- Make embroidered jewelry.
- Add lacy effects to monograms.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
Venue Phone: 310-257-1744
Venue Website: http://www.aaasewingandfabric.com/
Camouflage With Lace – 90 minute Virtual event
August 13th, Thursday at 2pm PDT (4pm CDT)
Educator Presenting: Aine McCarthy
Co-Host: Deborah Jones
Participating Store Moderator: Salima Jaffer