- July 21st at 2:00pm CDT
July 21, 2021
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Event Replay (CDT Time Zone)
July 21, 2021 - July 23, 2021
3:30 pm - 12:30 pm
Event Phone: 316-685-0226
Join Eileen Roche and Ashley Jones for a She Shed experience where you will find everything you need to make your embroidery escape!
A-1 Singer Sewing Center
Dawna O’Conner will be the host of this event and looks forward to joining you on July 21st!
A She Shed doesn’t have to be a building, it can be a place where all your favorite things are found – from machines to tools to your favorite pet companions.
The She Shed Embroidery Escape will answer important embroidery questions – from design placement to hooping to software.
Watch and learn how to mark and hoop left-chest, towels, onesies and download a free design.
Learn How To
- Transform your embroidery with easy software techniques.
- Hoop everything from a onesie to a terrycloth towel.
- Discover the industry’s preferred method of placement.
- Measure and mark without leaving a trace.
- Land the embroidery where planned.
- Create precise professional lettering.
- Edit designs on the fly.
- Multiply your embroidery design stash.
Register today for this free 90-minute online presentation.
All who attend will get a free She Shed Embroidery Design
Venue Phone: 316-685-0226
Venue Website: http://www.a-1singer.com/
She Shed Embroidery Escape – 90 minute Virtual event
July 21st at 2:00pm CDT
Educator Presenting: Ashley Jones
Co-Host: Eileen Roche
Participating Store Host: Dawna O’Conner